TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Rotoscopted!

Rotoscoped! Even the story is nothing special at all.

A Dragon's Destiny EP5 p1 A Dragon's Destiny EP5 p1

good choice in music ;)

Wow dude this was just brilliant. I like the way how the camera moves and how you animated the characters.
I really like heavy metal and the fact that you used a german power metal band "Edguy" is....lol... its... perfect ;)
I'm from germany and i think you are from germany too ;)
Hellfire Club \m/

Keep on the awesome work... cant wait for part 2 !

Don't Step On A Crack Don't Step On A Crack

ROFL

Just simple and short but for me it was damn funny !!!!! ROOOOFL...i like it

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

MAN YOU ROCK !

...............DUDE...............this movie....................................CANT WAIT...MAKE FUCKIN MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one \m/

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

WHAT THE....!

Oh man that was........damn, cant trsut my eyes... was it really a flash short?! DUDE, where to watch the full movie !!!!!!!!?????????? CANT BELIEVE MAN.... Full score, think this sets a new level in graphics and animation !Well done !

10 ++

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

WHAT THE F**K

Ou man... that one was amazing!!! Cant find words for this.....The music, soundeffects, everything kicks ass dude!!!..JUST AMAZING...

Dawn of the Dead in Milto Dawn of the Dead in Milto

Well done

I think you did a very great job on graphics... but for me the movie is a bit boring. Think it needs more action and a bit more gore next time ;)
But at all you did very well, I like it ;)

(2004) Long Lost Brothers (2004) Long Lost Brothers

Well done^^

ROOOFL, dude, you did well again... its funny to watch your episodes... especially this one. LOOOL,the bus accident...cant stop laughing - ROFL

Rihm & Maurice 4 Rihm & Maurice 4

lol, this face again

Another good episode ! I really like your style, its a bit old school comic and thats what makes me enjoying every episode of you series... LOOOL, still loughing *eheheh*
Keep the good work ;)

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one's again unbelievable!!! The whole movie i was rubbing my eyes cause i cant believe it's all flash work !!! Ho did ya do these water effects?! You guy's really ruel them all... awesome ................!!!!!!!DAMN !!!! I really think there isnt any better flash work out there !
Just brilliant !!!!